Welcome to the first after hour Walk-in Clinic* in Sarnia
With our dedicated healthcare staff, Wiltshire Pharmacy after hour walk-in clinic* offers diagnosis and treatment of many medical conditions. Wiltshire Pharmacy walkin clinic was the first clinic to open in Sarnia . We are open for 7 days a week where patients can just walk in to see a doctor. you do not have to have a family doctor . no restrictions on who to be seen**. our goal is to reduce waiting time and improve access to primary care medical services.we see kids below the age of four ( please call to double check before coming in )
New patients welcome
No appointment necessary*
* During the COVID-19 pandemic we book same-day appointments , please call/text (519)491-1922
- With our walk-in clinic and dedicated healthcare staff, Wiltshire Pharmacy walk-in clinic offers diagnosis and treatment of many medical conditions.
- We commonly see the following :
- infections (sinus, ear, chest, bladder…)
- Skin conditions
- Prescription renewals
- Family planning
- Minor burns
- Specialist referrals
- Sick notes
- Patients are welcome to come in whether or not they have a family doctor !
- Wiltshire Pharmacy is happy to announce that our walk-in clinic now has extended hours!** We are open 7 days a week:
- Mon-Fri : 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sat: 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Sun 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM.